The Scottsdale Ballet Foundation presents a fundraising event which has become a beloved tradition. Kick off the holiday season in a gorgeous and festive setting with a tantalizing menu and a Nutcracker “teaser” performed by students from the Scottsdale School of Ballet. Fundraiser includes:
- 3 course plated tea service
- Grand March of Characters
- Photo opportunity with the dancers
- “Mini” live performance by the students of the Scottsdale School of Ballet
- Children’s crafts, auction and raffle
Dress up the family in holiday finery and join us for a fairytale experience.
To view photos from last years fundraiser - CLICK HERE.
Purpose: Proceeds benefit the public performances of Scottsdale School of Ballet and scholarship opportunities.
Sponsorship:Table and Event Sponsorship's are available! Click below for more information on how to become a sponsor.